These website Terms and Conditions relate to www.doability.com.au and www.doabilitykids.com.au (“websites”).
These websites are owned by DoAbility Pty Ltd, ABN: 49 133 342 542 (“DoAbility”).
“Our”, “We” “Us” refers to DoAbility
“You”, “Your” refers to the user of the websites owned by DoAbility.
Your use of these websites is subject to these Terms and Conditions and by using these websites, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
We may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any use of these websites after any variation is an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Exclusions and Limitations
Whilst we take all reasonable efforts to ensure our information on our websites is up to data and as accurate as possible the information on our websites is provided on an “as is” basis.
- We do not make any warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information, products or services on our websites.
- We do not make any warranty that the information on our websites does not infringe the property rights of any person.
- We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions and we reserve the right to change any information, products or services on our websites at anytime.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure our websites are continuously available and virus free however we do not guarantee this will be the case.
- Our directors, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable or responsible for your loss whether direct, indirect or consequential that may result from the use of our websites
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via courier within 3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 10day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods.
Please email us at email@example.com that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage.
You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
DoAbility Pty Ltd will not be responsible or parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Trademarks and Copyright
All information on our websites is subject to Copyright and Intellectual Property rights.All trademarks on our websites are the trademarks of their respective owners or us.
You cannot reproduce any of our material unless it is for your own personal use and not for commercial purposes.
DoAbility Pty Ltd Security Policy
DoAbility Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by DoAbility Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by DoAbility Pty Ltd.